67% of startups fail from a lack of feedback from experienced entrepreneurs. I-Corps™ offers researchers and scientists $50,000 team grants to test the commercial viability of their ideas.
Ready to move your innovation from the lab into the market?
The NSF Southwest I-Corps Node, in collaboration with the UTSA, is offering an innovative experience for entrepreneurial minded teams in San Antonio. With the assistance of NSF-certified I-Corps instructors and teams (2-4 founding members per team) will engage in an Official NSF I-Corps Regional Program focused on validating startup business plans and increase the potential for commercial success.
Program Format: Teams will follow the National Science Foundation I-Corps 3-Week Short Course curriculum:
· March 08 ~ 4-5:00pm Launch (Virtual - via GoToMeeting)
· March 20 ~ 9:00am - 4:00pm Opening Workshop @ UTSA BSE 2.102
· March 29 ~ 8:30am - 12:00pm Midterm Review (Virtual - via GoToMeeting)
· April 10 ~ 9:30am - 1:30pm Closing Workshop @ UTSA JPL Faculty Center 4.04.22
* All team members must be present and engaged for the duration of the program.
For more information, contact Max Green at email@example.com or Christine Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org
I-Corps Regional Program Registration Open. Interested teams must complet the online application. Applicants accepted on a rolling basis. Online application.